Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waterloo

I just realized that some of the script on the Twilight books is not the same. I mean, most of the letters are but some aren't. Like the second 'n' in New Moon is different than the 'n' on Breaking Dawn but the first one (in New) is the same meaning the first 'n' in New Moon is the same as the only 'n' in Breaking Dawn even thought the 'n' in Breaking Dawn falls in the same place as the extended 'n' in Moon. And the 'L' on Twilight is different than the 'l' on Eclipse because the Twilight 'L' is more pointed than the Eclipse 'L'. But all of the 'w' letters are the same no matter where they fall in the word. That's good. The 'i' letters are all the same also. That is also good. Yes, these are the things that bother me. My mind is a simple place.

I also think that I would like to do my eye make-up in the style of Jane Volturi:



I'm not that talented though.

Just:
213 days until my birthday,
246 days until Thanksgiving and
276 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.