Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Hardest Part of Breaking Up...

So, I got to have class at the zoo on Friday, how about you?

I thought that the Ellen Trout Zoo would be tiny. True, it's nothing like the Fort Worth or Dallas Zoos but it's still pretty awesome. We went specifically for the primates (De Brazza's Monkeys, Cotton Top Tamarins and the Black and white Ruffed Lemurs). We got to go "behind the scenes" as-it-were which was pretty cool. Then, several of us went to The Boy...I'm sorry...El Chico, for lunch. I love good Tex-Mex.

The best part of the weekend though was that my room mate went home. THAT was lovely. Oh, and the light over the desk went out so that means she can't have the bloody thing on until 4 o'clock in the morning when I'm trying to sleep!

I did join Twitter today for the sake of joining Craig Ferguson's Robot Skeleton Army...and because my friend Avery, whom I haven't talked to in ages, is on. So, that's good. It's time to sleep now so I'm gonna' go.

Just:
05 days until spring Break,
230 days until my birthday,
263 days until Thanksgiving and
293 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.