Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Honey, honey

So, today I went and bought a top coat for my nail polish that made my OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark" have a satin finish instead of a super shiny one. It looks pretty awesome. Combined with my awesome new eyeshadow, tomorrow is gonna be pretty fantastic.

**UPDATE** It is now March 28, 2010, and somehow my nails are just as shiny as if I put a regular top coat on them. I need a really GOOD matte top coat!

**UPDATE UPDATE** The next week was Spring Break. Since I was home I went to Ulta Beauty and bought Essie's Matte About You. It's a true matte top coat and it works beautifully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.