Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Love Rock-N-Roll...

So, since there is nothing on TV on Saturday I watched the "Kids' Choice Awards" on Nickelodeon. Taylor Lautner won Favorite Actor. I wonder if his ripply new muscles had anything to do with it? Since that was the beginning of the broadcast, I decided to scrub the bathroom walls and let the show linger as background noise. Once it was over I switched to some soapy Lifetime movie about a pregnancy pact in some Massachusetts high school and then watched "Project Runway". I really should watch it more often, it's really entertaining...not the soapy movie, the ode to Heidi.

Only three days of class this week until the Easter Holiday break (that includes a whopping 4 whole days off)! It's almost like a second spring break, only I'll be made to go to church. We didn't go during actual spring break two weeks ago because we were on "vacation". Works for me!

I really want a "Strawberries and Creme Venti Frappachino" right now. I know, I know it's kind of pointless because it doesn't have any coffee in it but it's so good. It's like the "Pumpkin Spice" one that they have during the Fall season. If you get it with cream instead of coffee it tastes JUST like a pumpkin pie with cool whip! I also really want some kolaches.

Just:
209 until my birthday,
242 until Thanksgiving and
272 until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.