Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

U + Me = Us

So...um...guess where I get to go on Friday. Go on, guess!

Nope...

I get to go to the Ellen Trout Zoo! Woot woot! Woot woot!

My "Monkeys, Apes and Humans" class is going to see the lemurs and little monkeys they have there. It's a small zoo - nothing compared to the Fort Worth or Dallas Zoos - but it'll be fun nonetheless. I LOVE zoos. The last time I went was in August right before the fall semester began. I still had my stitches - may they burn in Hell - and sodium loss through sweat caused my skin to swell pulling on them. It was AWFUL. I had fun though.

Anyhow, the Ellen Trout Zoo is AZA certified so they get animals that were bred here in North America rather than ones captured and taken from the wild. It's better. The zoo has to comply with strict habitat, food and health guidelines.

Just:
09 days until Spring Break
234 days until my birthday
267 days until Thanksgiving
297 days until Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.