Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

S.O.S...

So, I get to go home tomorrow! I am beyond excited about that. I still have a Spanish test that I need to prepare for and home work to do tonight but, it shouldn't take me too long to get it done. I think I'm going to take my laundry home with me to do so that I don't have to worry about trying to snag an empty washer here. That should be considered a form of torture. It's awful.

When I came in from class today, my room mate was watching my television. I guess she didn't go to class. What a shocker. I'm almost as shocked as I was when I found out that Ricky Martin is gay. I always knew there was something off about him as I never believed that "She Bangs". I also think that his mysteriously turning up with twin babies last year (minus the mother) should have let the stragglers who hadn't already figured it out in on the secret. I mean, what woman was he ever tabloid dating? None. The same with Clay Aiken. The women who were surprised to find out about him being gay were just plain stupid. Anyhow, I digress. If she isn't going to go to class, she shouldn't be here. She is wasting space.

I really want this car:


It's an Astin Martin dbs convertible. In the words of Jerry Lewis in "Money From Home"..."Isn't is quisnt"? Yes, yes it is.

New topic. Today I ate hummus, tofu and artichoke hearts. It was an interesting experience to say the least. The jury's still out on whether or not it was a pleasant one though. The deliberation may take a while. I suggest you find something to read.

Another new topic. Something outside is on fire. It's all hazy and it smells like burning wood. I'd say that's the dead give away. I just posted this exact paragraph on Twitter...minus this part. I passed by a funeral procession on my way to get gas for tomorrow. It reminded me of my grandfathers funeral in 2001. Papaw, I miss you. We all do.

Hmmm, I really want one of those car window decals that says "I Drive Like a Cullen" because I do. I like to go fast.

I see two men in suits outside my window getting into a Dodge Magnum. That is a super ugly car. I should do my homework now.

In the immortal words of Tigger: "Ta-ta for now"!

Just:
207 days until my birthday,
240 days until Thanksgiving and
270 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.