Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Monday, March 8, 2010

Rain, rain...Go AWAY!

Ugh, it's raining again (it always rains). Texas weather is the devil. The whole weekend was so nice and now it's poopie. Tomorrow's gross. Wednesday's gross. And THEN we finally get sun. Except I'm going home on Friday. Better have nice weather there next week.

Anyhow, I watched the end of the Oscars last night 'cause that's the only part that matters. I'm glad that James Cameron didn't win Best Director and even more glad that Avatar didn't win best picture which is odd because I didn't see either Avatar or The Hurt Locker. Or anything else for that matter. Anyhow, I hear Avatar is eerily similar to a certain other movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.