Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dancing Queen

Yay! I am excited! Today I bought the proper eyeshadow for the "Jane Volturi" look. I even got a red shadow to incorporate her eye color some. Actually I got this set:


It's called "Drama Eyes". I think it will work well. The only problem is that it's a little metallic and should probably be matte. I also think that, even though it's more of a night time look, It will be okay with nude lips and light blusher. If I can manage to not make a HUGE mess with the black, like I usually do, the experiment can be considered a success. I'm gonna have to get up an extra 30 minutes early just to be sure I have plenty of time to make it perfect. I may wait to try it till the week end though so I can practice it over and over again to whip it into perfection. Maybe I can look up a tutorial on YouTube to show me what to do.

Anyhow, I think I am going to buy a lot more eye makeup to build up a respectable collection.

No more for today.

Just:
212 days until my birthday,
245 days until Thanksgiving and
275 days until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.