Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Supermassive Black Hole...

So, I just saw "Twilight Saga: New Moon" last night. It was pretty okay. When I got home I jumped onto the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) and looked at some of the threads at the bottom of the page for TS:NM and found one entitled "Funny things people said in your theater". It was hilarious!
**********************************************************************************
My favorite from poster "dancer for real":
When Jacob said, "Have you ever had a secret, one you couldn't tell and wasn't yours to tell," someone said, "I'M HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!" SOOOOOOO FUNNY this movie was hysterical!
**********************************************************************************
Anyhow, today is my last day of spring break before I have to head back to Nac. It's been a wonderful week of rest and family time. It's also been a wonderful week of my bedroom all to myself. The only truly sucky part is the fact that today is the first day of spring and it's 36° outside and it's supposed to SNOW! Did I mention that I'm in Texas?? No? Well then, I'm in TEXAS!! I hate the cold. I hate to be cold. I'm conditioned for 80°-100° weather and this just ain't cutting it.


Just:
217 until my birthday,
250 until Thanksgiving and
280 until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.