Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Please Don't Touch Me...

So far, this week is turning out to be pretty great. I am done with three of my finals with one more to go tomorrow and that's it for this semester! To make things better, my room mate has already moved out! Best week ever! Except for the fact that last night at about 2:30, the fire alarm in the building went off because someone left something in the oven. Who would be cooking something at 2:00 in the morning? It smelled like burnt french fries. Eww.

As we all filed out of our building, I noticed that everyone was looking around slightly ashamed because we were all in our jammies. Everyone was also trying really hard not to look at anyone else in the eye because they feared the judgment that would befall their SpongeBob PJs.

Anthropology has taught me to notice weird things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.