Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Monday, May 10, 2010

Der Guten Tag Hop Clop...

So, Twitter seems to be sick today. Everyone lost their 'Following/Followers' lists. Poor Ashton Kutcher. If they can't get it fixed, he's gonna have to re-campaign to get his million plus followers again! Oh, well.

Anyhow, I'm watching The Producers again. I can't get enough of Mel Brooks. All of his stuff is so happy. Later today I might watch Robin Hood: Men in Tights. The ONLY down side to that movie is the lack of Roger Bart (see yesterday's post). I need, NEED to see the original Young Frankenstein, but it's not available to watch instantly on Netflix. It's not fair. So far as The Producers goes, I can't wait til "Keep it Gay!" comes on. I really want to see if my room mate is all, "What is that? Keep it gay? What?" Although, she'd have to pull herself away from her phone for two seconds. She just got back and she immediately got on her phone. It drives me nuts when she talks on her phone because she'll be on it ALL. DAY. LONG! She just covers her head with her comforter. I don't know why she does that. I guess she thinks it makes her inaudible. It doesn't. Besides, the room ain't that big (15' x 9').

Moving on, I just finished my first final of the semester. I didn't like it. It was so hard. He covers so much information (20+ pages typed) and just about every person has the same. He jumps around so much it's ridiculous. Every time we finish information for one test, we go back to cover different information over about the same time period and over and over it goes.

Hmmm, I am excited! I get to go home on Friday. Actually, I get to go visit my grandmothers for a belated Mother's Day. I love them. And my mommy. She's the bestest. Being that this is the last week though, it's gonna last forever-n-ever-n-ever-ever. I still have a lot to do. Cleaning wise. And studying. I should go do that.

**UPDATE** Twitter is all better now. Apparently people figured out that if you put "accept" before someone's user name (i.e. accept @WilliamShatner) it would automatically make them follow whomever put that command in. Since that's not a very nice thing to do, it had to be fixed, and now it is.

**UPDATE UPDATE** I gave in and bought Young Frankenstein and watched it. It was glorious! 

Just:
166 days until my birthday,
199 says until Thanksgiving and,
229 days until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.