Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Friday, May 28, 2010

Perfect Day...

Today, I got a 98 on my psych test! I am so excited right now that I could scream.

Anyhow, I have set up a second account on which I will write about the more serious thoughts that I have.

Last night I watched the season finale of Criminal Minds and was very pleased. It was good to see Tim Curry even though he played the unsub and was gross. I am still VERY sad about Matthew Gray Gubler's new haircut. I miss his long hair and it's only been two episodes. He did post a picture on Twitter last month though so I should be used to it by now, but I'm not.

I am going to go to bed now. I have class tomorrow. The last class before the final on Tuesday (we have Monday off because of the holiday). I have to get up a little early to finish my paper on The Producers' Leo Bloom and his panic disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.