Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I've got Sunshine...

My last day of class was today. I didn't think that it would ever end. The last day of actual class is always that way. ALWAYS! I wonder why that is. Anyhow, the final is on Tuesday. I have nothing on Monday which makes me super happy because it's the only day of actual vacation I will have had since the spring semester ended two weeks ago. Truly!

I spent a long time cleaning things tonight. Our downstairs is beautiful and so is my room. I have to work all day tomorrow but only on Sunday morning so that afternoon will be spent cleaning bathrooms. They really need it. Like, really, really need it. I wonder if I can get my brother to clean HIS room? Probably not so I'm not even going to try. It would be a waste of breath. At least everything else will be beautiful!

I am going to bed now because I have to work all day tomorrow...er...today.

Just:
147 days until my birthday,
180 days until Thanksgiving and
210 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.