Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Feel So Much Better!...

Yes! It's finally done! This semester is all over and done with!

I start class again on Monday. Poop.

Anyhow, it's gonna take forever to pack all of my crap up. I just started washing my clothes and people still have their crap in the dryers. Ugh. Speaking of crap, how did I acquire so much of it? It's everywhere! I didn't know I had so much trash everywhere. I've taken out eleven, yes, ELEVEN bags of trash. Well, they're small bags so it's more like, five and a half. But still, crap EVERYWHERE! I've been at it for two hours and I've barely made a dent. At least I have all day tomorrow and part of Friday to get it all done. I figure it's all about trash today and tomorrow I'll start actually packing. Until then, I'm knee deep in old notes and homework.

Hmmm, I've decided to give my neighbors a reprieve from Young Frankenstein...so I'm listening to Legally Blonde: The Musical! Good stuff. I love this album. I'm kind of peeved though because I wanted to see both of those shows in New York but they've both ended their runs. Still though, Young Frankenstein is coming to Texas in a few weeks so I've got to convince my mommy to take me. Roger Bart for me please, yes? YES! (Deep Breath)

I should get back at it. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.