Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Monday, May 10, 2010

Haben sie gehort das Deutsche Band ?...

Today has been the longest day for sure. Hmmm, I really don't want to take my Spanish final tomorrow. I think I'm ready for it though. I have been studying for it all year because it's COMPREHENSIVE. Who does that? I mean really? It's just mean.

I have so much to do still though. I also have to study for my Qualitative Research Methods class too. That test should be pretty easy because my professor gave us a "stick to it VERY closely like in high school" review sheet. She also did that for our Monkeys, Apes and Humans class.

**UPDATE** I got a 60 something on the test and a B in the class! Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.