Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I miss you if you won't go away...

At 1:00 PM Central time I have my first final of the semester. I am so excited that it's almost over! Although the time seems to have gone by quickly, at times, I never thought that it would end. This class definitely seemed as though it would last forever, it was ALL lecture. Dr. Malpass stood (or sat) and talked for 1hour and fifteen minutes twice a week. You couldn't be late or you had to sit by the door and we have to turn in our handwritten notes or we fail the semester. How about that? I need to sell back my books. I think that I'll do it on Wednesday.

**UPDATE** It is now 3:17 and a little more than an hour ago I finished the bloody thing. Thank God Almighty that I'm through with that class. Never to return. I like Dr. Malpass, she's truly entertaining and interesting, but I hate straight lecture classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.