Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Sunday, December 13, 2009

All My Exes Live In Texas...

I have never held an interest to any degree in the adventures of Sherlock Holmes however, I will most definitely be seeing the new movie. Would you like to know why? See the picture. Well, the first part of the picture anyhow. I'm not too big a fan of Jude Law. I did like him in The Holiday though. On the other hand, I will watch anything that has Robert Downey Jr. in it. I don't care what it is. If he's in it, I'm there. I just thought of something terribly naughty (college science class related).

Anyhow, I am tired of American Idol. I just saw a commercial for it. That show lost its novelty after the first three seasons or so. It's just stupid. Most of the people who won have become forgotten. What happened to Fantasia and Reuben Studdard and Diana Digarmo? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.