Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey, good-lookin'! What ya got cookin'! How about cookin' something up with me?...

So, today was my first day back at work. I made $80.00 which is good for our store, it's isn't in the busiest of locations. Anyhow, we're having a Christmas party on Sunday, today, and I've decided to make an awesome cake. It's red and green mixed all crazy like with fluffy white icing. Yay cake!

Back to the point of the post. While making the cake I decided to watch "The Hangover". It's a very, very funny movie (not as funny as the Judd Apatow and Seth Rogan movies but funny none the less). Boy howdy, Bradley Cooper is super good-lookin'! He has great eyes and and fantastic smile. I melt a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.