Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Monday, December 14, 2009

Jeremiah Peabody's Polyunsaturated Quick Dissolving Fast Acting Pleasant Tasting Green and Purple Pills...

I am truly excited about an opportunity that has been opened up to me. I just found out last week that I have a chance to go to the Czech Republic for an archaeological field school! How exciting is that? What makes the opportunity even better (as if it were possible) is the fact that we will have the rights to excavate human remains!

The friend of one of my professors is heading up the excavation and he opened it up to her students as well! Heck yeah! How often, as an under grad will I be given an opportunity as such? Try never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.