Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ned Nostril (and his South Seas Paradise, Put Your Blues on Ice, Cheap at Twice the Price Band, Icky Icky Ucky Ucky)...

My room mate is gone for the day and I have no clue as to where she is and to be quite frank, I'm okay with that. I do know that she will be leaving on either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Preferably Tuesday so I can have no interruptions while studying for my Spanish test. I don't know why I am even bothering to study as I will most likely be failing that class anyway, for it is evil, but it would be best that I give it a fair shot.

I read on the internet last night about a supposedly hilarious viral video called "Scarlet Takes a Tumble" so I made my way to YouTube and typed it in. Oh mah goodness! I can honestly say that I felt no remorse for laughing at the girl as she shouldn't have been on top of that poor table to begin with. In one of the response videos a fellow watching it says that the table is "crying". I just might have to agree with him.

Anyhow. Just five days until I get to go home! It will be the best day ever (cue SpongeBob). I still need to decide what I want for Christmas from the lucky family member who drew my name...

I'll come up with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.