Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Friday, December 11, 2009

You ain't much fun since I quit drinkin'...

It's finally the end of the semester and I've never been so excited in my life. Actually, that's a blatant lie. I was more excited than this when I found Converse Chuck Taylors covered in silver glitter, and that's the truth - sad as that may be. However, it is still a fantastic thing. You have no idea. Really.

Hopefully winter break will not go by too fast because I most certainly am tired of going class. Unfortunately I still have a million years of school ahead of me as I decided to become an anthropologist. Any job I hope to have requires at least a Masters degree. Soooo much work ahead for me! I hate being a grown up. Actually, I really want to be out of here because I miss having an ample amount of personal space.

Anyhow, I'm excited about going back to work over the break even if it is for only a month. I like those people, at least the ones that I know - we have such a high turnover. It's still a good time besides the fact. El Chico fantastico! It's the only place that I've ever worked so I've worked there forever. It'll be a sad day when I finally escape :)

Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure that I've run out of boring things to talk about now. I need a chiropractor! Actually I need my chiropractor.

What do I want for Christmas??

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.