Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts....

Today has been relatively calm, except for the fact that I left my keys in my room. It's alright though as the front desk keeps a spare and I was able to get back in.

Yesterday my favorite professor told me that Stephen F Austin State University's rival school Sam Houston State University just opened a body farm and she's trying to get me a trip to see it! For those of you who don't know, a body farm is a place where scientists study the process of human decomposition.



The visit to the "farm" should be interesting. I understand that I will probably become queasy the first time I'm there but if I want to work for the FBI, it's something I will have to get used. to

Anyhow, I think I need to get a new cover for my phone because I've almost relentlessly dropped it and now it's practically falling apart. It's a shame, I love it. It's a zebra print, but easy to replace.

Just:
198 days until my Birthday,
231 days until Thanksgiving and
261 days until until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.