Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Run and Tell That

So, I'm excited. My building finally got wireless internet! And my mom and dad are visiting me this weekend! I love when my parents come. I think I may be the only person in the world to be so excited about familial visits.

Also, I think I told you about my dog's new diapers. He has a little problem with going in the house. Anyhow, he has always been something of an escape artist ans has managed to wiggle his way out of every diaper that gets put on him. It's pathetic really.

Anyhow, I wrote a pretty decent paper today and I didn't even have to delete it and start over like I usually do. I am proud of me.

I'm watching America's Funniest Home Videos right now and laughing my butt off. This show is so funny. It's not okay to laugh at people who hurt themselves unless it's their own fault. That's the truth. Oh, man. Good stuff. Funny, stuff. I'm hungry. And coughing and I can't stop.

I'm gonna finish now. Thank you. Bye-bye.

Just:
31 days until spring break
256 days until my birthday
289 days until Thanksgiving
319 days until Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.