Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Game starting now! (duh nuh, duh nuh) Have fun in the basement! I'm sitting on lucky couch!

Whoooo! Super Bowl Sunday baby! Peyton Manning and his Indianapolis Colts are going up against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints in an epic battle of awesomeness. Of course the Colts will take the win. I'm alone in my fandom though because my mom (who is a DIE HARD Cowboys fan) is cheering for the Saints and apparently so are my dad and brother. Those people are crazy. My mother just called me a Yankee traitor.

Anyhow, kickoff is at 5:25 and I will be ready, baby!

Just:
33 days until spring break
258 days until my birthday.
291 days until Thanksgiving.
321 days until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.