Remember...

I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Proverbs 8:23

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Don't Believe My Heart Can Stand Another You

In light of Jeremy Renner's Oscar nomination for Best Actor for "The Hurt Locker" (which I have yet to see) I watched S.W.A.T. again for the first time in, like, five years. Bad boys are hot.

Anyhow, my room mate went home for the weekend. Unfortunately she'll be back in time for the Super Bowl. Ugh...ruiner. Anyhow, I hope the Colts win...my family is cheering for the Saints.

Next week my parents are coming to visit me! I am so excited to see them. We may do some shopping over in Natchitoches, Louisiana as it's only about 2 hours away from Nacogdoches. There is NOTHING to do here. Ever. Period.

Just:
34 days until spring break.
259 days until my birthday.
292 days until Thanksgiving.
322 days until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT post anything rude or obscene. Doing so will be grounds for deletion.